Welcome To Atlanta Children’s ENT
Ear, nose and throat disorders can affect children, impacting their daily lives and development.
If your child is suffering from chronic ear infections, frequent bloody noses, hearing problems or a consistently sore throat, we can help identify and treat the underlying cause to restore comfort and quality of life.
We offer audiology and speech language services to help with hearing, balance and voice or speech disorders ranging from frequent dizziness to child hearing loss, tinnitus or tongue tie.
Many children experience acid reflux or GERD (gastroesophageal reflux), chronic stuffy noses or sleep apnea which not only cause discomfort but can also interrupt quality sleep.
Please contact us today if your child is suffering from:
- Recurring ear infections
- Sinus infections (sinusitis)
- Tonsil infections or requires a tonsillectomy
- Hearing troubles or hearing loss
- Acid reflux / GERD / Larynogopharyngeal reflux
- Sleep apnea or heavy snoring
- Swimmer’s ear
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Dizziness or problems with balance
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Lingering sore throats or hoarseness
- Asthma or airway disorders
- Nasal fractures
- Difficulty smelling or tasting
We treat these and many other disorders or infections affecting the ears, nose and throat. Our staff is dedicated to alleviating discomfort and treating the underlying cause of these symptoms.
Does your child feel sick? Call us today to schedule an appointment!